Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- In a large bowl whisk together milk and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in heavy cream and vanilla, and mix until everything is well blended.
- With your ice cream maker on, gradually pour in milk mixture and churn according to manufacturer instructions.
- Once frozen transfer to a large bowl and fold in cookie pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in freezer.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.