Cookies and Cream Pie
- 30 Oreo® sandwich cookies, crushed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 10 Oreo® chocolate sandwich cookies, slightly crushed
- 6-8 Oreo® sandwich cookies
- Crème Chantilly
- In a bowl combine crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Mix well until crumbs have consistency of wet sand.
- Press crumbs firmly into a 8-9 inch pie dish. Make sure to press crumbs firmly on bottom and sides of pie dish.
- For filling, add cream cheese to bowl of stand mixer and whip on high until creamy.
- Add in powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Remove bowl from mixer and add slightly crushed Oreo cookies.
- Use a spoon or spatula and slowly fold mixture together.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust. Place into fridge and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Top Pie with swirls of Crème Chantilly and Oreos cookies.
For easier slicing, let pie sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes before cutting into pieces.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.