Copycat Milk and Cookies Frappuccino
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed chocolate cookie crumbs + 1 tablespoon
- 2 cups ice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Crème Chantilly
- Chocolate Ganache or Sauce
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Combine heavy cream, whole milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips and crushed cookie crumbs.
- Pour into blender. Add ice. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. For a thicker drink, blend in 1 cup vanilla ice cream.
- Top with creme Chantilly, chocolate syrup and 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.