Cranberry Pomegranate Jam
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- Combine all ingredients and simmer until berries begin to burst, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and taste. You can add up to another 1/4 cup of sugar to get desired sweetness.
- Put back on stove top and cook another 10 minutes or so until jam starts to thicken. It will thicken more as it cools.
- Divide jam between three, clean 1/2-pint glass jars and let cool to room temperature. Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments