Cream Cheese Swirled Blondies
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Using a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat until it melts. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together brown sugar and butter. Add in 2 teaspoons vanilla and 3 eggs. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 egg.
- Spread blondie mixture into baking dish. Spoon dollops of cream cheese mixture dots over top of blondie mixture.
- Swirl cream cheese mixture either with toothpick or knife for a marbling effect.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Place pan on wire rack and let cool completely before serving.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.