- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh, minced garlic
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small mixing bowl with a whisk until evenly combined.
- Let rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Duck Sauce can be stored for up to 1 month.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Kelley Epstein @Mountain Mama Cooks.