Dulce de Leche No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans Dulce de Leche, divided
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups oats (any kind)
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter. Add sugar, cocoa powder and milk. Bring to a rolling boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat, add vanilla, peanut butter, and 1 can Dulce de Leche. Stir until smooth. Mix in oats.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons full of batter onto lined cookie sheets. Allow to cool completely. Spoon rounded teaspoons full of Dulce de Leche onto each cookie.
- Store in an air tight container.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.