Dulce De Leche No Churn Ice Cream
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract and salt and beat for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add 1/2 can of dulce de leche and whisk until well combined.
- Transfer remaining dulce de leche to a small microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth, it should be a good texture to drizzle now.
- Pour 1/3 of ice cream mixture into a 9-inch metal loaf pan or tupperware. Drizzle ice cream with 1/3 of the dulce de leche. Repeat layers until all ice cream and dulce de leche have been used.
- Using a butter knife, lightly swirl dulce de leche into ice cream. Do not swirl too much, just swirl knife a couple of times through layers.
- Cover ice cream with foil and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight and serve. Can store in airtight container for up to a month in freezer.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.