Easter Candy Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup solid mini Easter egg candies, crushed
- 1 cup malted milk Easter egg mini candies, crushed
- Assorted colorful sprinkles
- Gel food coloring, if desired
- Heat chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each heating. Once semisweet chocolate has melted, stir in confectioners sugar.
- In a separate bowl, melt white chocolate at 20 second intervals until smooth. Remove 3 tablespoons and tint with gel food coloring, if desired.
- Pour semisweet chocolate onto parchment or wax paper. Use a knife or back of a spoon to make an even layer. Top with white chocolate, spreading evenly. Quickly add sprinkles and crushed egg candies to melted chocolate bark, pressing as needed.
- If desired, drizzle with colored white chocolate. Allow to cool until set.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.