Easy Graham Cracker Toffee
- Line an 11x17-inch baking sheet with crackers. Place in a single layer. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together brown sugar and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 3 minutes, not stirring.
- Pour mixture over crackers. Quickly spread, so it covers all crackers.
- Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over toffee. Place back in oven (oven heat turned off), for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Using an offset spatula spread melted chocolate evenly over toffee. Sprinkle immediately with toffee bits.
- Let harden completely before slicing.
- Store in an air tight container.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.