Easy Raspberry Peach Jam
- Combine mashed raspberries and mashed peaches in a large saucepan.
- Mix in fruit pectin. Bring to a boil and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add sugar, stir and boil for 5 minutes until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Skim foam from top of jam. Discard foam.
- Pour jam into freeze safe jars, leaving 1/2 inch space at top.
- Add lids and let jam sit in a shaded area on counter for 24 hours or until set.
- Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.