Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1/2 lb ground sausage
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 14 oz bag coleslaw mix
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Sliced green onions, sriracha sauce, and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef and sausage with diced onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Once meat is browned and broken up into small pieces, add coleslaw and carrots, stirring for 1 minute to combine.
- Add sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar, stirring and cooking until coleslaw reaches desired tenderness.
- Top with sliced green onions, sriracha, and sesame seeds before serving.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.