Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub
- 2 1/4 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 fresh kiwi, medium-sized
- 8 oz. jar
- Remove the skin from 3 kiwi and mash them together in a blender. Remove any large chunks.
- Combine sugar, grapeseed oil and mashed kiwi. Note: you use more sugar and less oil in our Fresh Kiwi Sugar Scrub than you do in other recipes because of the wonderfully rich kiwi juice.
- Pour mixture into jar and decorate with ribbon and a label.
- Since all the ingredients are natural - be sure to refrigerate and stir before each use. It will stay fresh for one week...but it makes your skin feel so good, it’s likely to run out before it expires!
Nice and fresh scrub love it! Also made for sisters they also enjoyed the scent to this scrub. For sure they will ask for more!