Fresh Watermelon Sugar Scrub
- Mix sugar and oil together. Set aside.
- Use blender to mash cubed watermelon. Remove any large clumps (small ones are ok).
- Remove any black seeds. Small white ones are ok.
- Add watermelon to sugar mixture and blend throughly.
- Pour combined mixture into a decorative jar and label.
- Watermelon Sugar Scrub should be stored in the refrigerator and used within one week.
- Because of the natural juice from the watermelon, less oil is needed in this recipe then most sugar scrubs. Much like all-natural peanut butter, this scrub will separate with the watermelon juice rising to the top of the jar. Just stir before each use.