Frozen Mango Margarita
- 3 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen mango, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup mango nectar
- 1 1/4 ounces gold tequila
- 1 ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Rub one lime wedge on rim of margarita glass and dip in 1 tablespoon of sugar; discarding any remaining sugar.
- Place mango, nectar, tequila, Cointreau, lime juice and ice in blender container; blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glass; garnish with lime wedge. Serve immediately.