Grilled Corn with Tequila Lime Butter
- 4 fresh ears of corn still in the husk
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter – softened
- 1 teaspoon tequila
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped
- Grill corn in husk over medium fire until for approximately 20 minutes (or until kernels are soft), turning often.
- While corn is cooling, add butter, tequila, lime juice, sugar, salt and cilantro in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Once corn is cool enough to handle, pull back husks and remove silk.
- Brush butter mixture onto corn using a silicone brush.
NOTE: Add a dash of chili pepper to butter for a little heat.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.