Hawaiian Iced Tea
- Add mint sprigs to a pitcher. Add sugar, lemon juice, and pineapple juice to pitcher. Set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a sauce pan over medium high heat.
- Once water comes to a boil, remove from heat and place tea bags in boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and pour tea in pitcher. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Let tea steep another 5 minutes to infuse mint. Remove mint springs from tea.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh pineapple and mint leaves.