Homemade Butterfinger Candy Bar Bites
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups chocolate chips (can use milk or dark chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- Melt candy corn and sugar in a microwave safe bowl by heating for one minute. Stir. Continue to heat at 30 second intervals until melted and completely smooth.
- Add peanut butter to candy corn and stir until well incorporated. If the mixture becomes too thick, reheat for 20 seconds. Place mixture into a 8x8 baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Press until flat, then place into freezer to harden, at least 30 minutes.
- While candy is freezing, heat chocolate in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring after each heating. When smooth, add in oil and continue to stir.
- Remove candy from freezer, and cut into bite sized pieces, roughly 1 inch to 1 1/2 inch squares. Dip each into the melted chocolate, being sure to coat completely. Allow to firm on a piece of parchment paper. Store in an airtight container.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
The Butterfinger® brand is owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A., Vevey, Switzerland. All rights reserved.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments