Homemade Granola with Pumpkin Seeds, Honey & Cranberries
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large bowl combine oats, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together honey, oil, brown sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Pour over oat mixture, stirring until well coated.
- Pour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, stirring every 20 minutes so mixture does not clump together.
- Once cool, mix in dried cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.