- 3 cups hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons oil (light flavor)
- 4 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3.5 ounce bar milk chocolate (2/3 cup chips)
- 4 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Scatter hazelnuts onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Check hazelnuts after 15 minutes, cut one in half, the heart should be deep golden and they should be fragrant and taste delicious. Keep in oven until ready.
- While still hot place them in a blender or food processor along with oil, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until nearly smooth.
- Add chocolate and mix until blended.
Nutella® is a registered trademark of the Ferrero Group. All rights reserved.