- Remove stems from jalapeños and chop in small pieces. Do not remove seeds. Press firmly into measuring cup to obtain 2 cups. Place in a saucepan. (We recommend using plastic gloves while handling jalapeños.)
- Add peeled garlic, vinegar, and sugar. Cover with a lid and cook on low-medium heat to obtain a light simmer.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until garlic and jalapeños are tender.
- Place in a blender, add salt, and blend to a super smooth sauce.
- If a thinner consistency is desired add additional vinegar.
- Store refrigerated.