Honey Cornflake Candy
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups frosted cornflakes
- Lay a non-stick mat or parchment paper onto two large or medium baking sheets.
- In a large pot combine light corn syrup, honey and sugar.
- Heat mixture on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring as sugar dissolves.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until peanut butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and remove mixture from heat.
- Pour in frosted cornflakes and stir until everything is combined.
- Scoop out mixture by spoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Let candies cool and firm up for 15-20 minutes.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments