Honey Cornflake Candy
- Lay a non-stick mat or parchment paper onto two large or medium baking sheets.
- In a large pot combine light corn syrup, honey and sugar.
- Heat mixture on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring as sugar dissolves.
- Add in peanut butter and stir until peanut butter is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and remove mixture from heat.
- Pour in frosted cornflakes and stir until everything is combined.
- Scoop out mixture by spoonful onto prepared baking sheets.
- Let candies cool and firm up for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.