Honey Pecan Cheese Truffles
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and honey until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup pecan chips, folding to combine. Set aside.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Place remaining pecan chips in the center of the parchment paper.
- Using a large cookie scoop, scoop out one round of cheese filling and roll in pecans. Continue until all truffles have been coating in pecans.
- Refrigerate cheeseballs until ready to serve. You can make these up to three days before, just make sure and store them in an airtight container.
- To serve, drizzle with extra honey, if desired. Serve with crackers, warm crostini or as is with a toothpick.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.