Ice Cream Sandwich Icebox Cake
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons mini M&M’s
- 6 mini chocolate chip cookies, chopped
- In an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream on high for a couple minutes until you get soft peaks. Add in powdered sugar and vanilla extract and whip until stiff peaks.
- Arrange 6 ice cream sandwiches along the bottom of an 8X8-inch pan. You can cut them in half to make them fit.
- Spread half of whipped cream over ice cream sandwiches. Drizzle half of caramel and chocolate sauce over whipped cream.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- To decorate, sprinkle with M&M’s and chocolate chip cookies.
- Freeze for 3 hours to let it set, and then slice to serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe can easily be doubled to fit in a 13X9-inch baking dish.