Ice Cream Tacos
- 1 package (10 count) flour street tacos
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 quart vanilla bean ice cream
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Sprinkles and/or Chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Lay tortillas on sheet pan. Brush one side with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fold tortillas in half and place on an upside-down muffin tin with cinnamon sugar side facing up. Bake 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Fill shells with ice cream. Smooth sides and place on pan. Freeze 30-60 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in bowl and microwave 45 seconds. Stir and heat longer if needed.
- Spoon chocolate over ice cream and add sprinkles. Freeze again before serving. Store in plastic wrap or plastic bag.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.