- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream or half and half
- Stir sugar into fresh brewed coffee. Chill coffee by placing it in freezer or set cup in a bowl filled with ice water.
- When cool add vanilla extract and whipping cream or half and half.
- Pour over a glass filled with ice cubes and serve.
Chef Eddy Tip: Making delicious iced coffee at home is easy and quick. Choose your favorite good quality coffee for a scrumptious result. The recipe below is based on one serving, multiply the ingredients based upon the amount of servings needed. For a chocolate touch add a small scoop of chocolate ice cream into the hot coffee.