Iced Vanilla Cafe Latte
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 vanilla bean pods
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2-4 tablespoons vanilla syrup
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Slice vanilla beans down center and scrape seeds. Add seeds + vanilla beans to sugar water. Heat over medium, stirring occasionally, until sugar has dissolved completely. Cook at a simmer for 10 minutes and then turn off heat and let sit until room temperature.
- In a tall glass, add ice cubes, coffee, and milk. Spoon in vanilla syrup until desired sweetness is achieved and stir very well. Drink immediately.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments