Invisible Flying Witch Candy Bark
- 24-32 ounces candy coating
- 8-10 mini peanut butter cups
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 12 candy corns
- 24 candy eyes
- 1/2 batch Dixie Crystals Royal Icing
- Black food coloring
- Set aside a sheet of parchment paper about 12-16-inches wide and about 24-inches long.
- Before proceeding, create one mock-up version of a witch with the decorations. This will give you a better sense on how far apart you prefer witches to be placed on candy coating.
- Prepare royal icing and tint black. Set aside.
- Cut peanut butter cups in half and fit a pretzel stick onto them to create a broom.
- Melt candy coating following manufactures directions.
- Set aside about 6 tablespoons of melted candy coating and pour the rest onto parchment sheet.
- Spread evenly using an offset metal spatula or other flat spatula.
- Place candy corns onto wet candy coating to create the hat.
- Place broom on wet coating. If coating has already hardened, just melt remaining 6 tablespoon of candy coating and use it to attach broom. Keep some coating to stick on eyes later.
- Fill a small piping bag with black icing and pipe rim of the hat.
- Stick on eyes by dipping into melted candy coating. Tweezers may be helpful.
- With black icing, pipe gloves on the broom stick and shoes below.
- Let cool completely before breaking or slicing into pieces.