Irish Cream Pie
- Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Irish Cream Mousse Filling
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream liquor
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine crushed cookies, butter, and sugar in medium bowl. Press into 9-inch pie plate. Bake until set, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool crust completely.
- Using an electric mixer, bowl and whisk attachment, whip cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer to another bowl.
- Using the electric mixer and bowl, add cream cheese and beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes, scraping as needed. Add Irish cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until very light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream and fold by hand into cream cheese mixture. Carefully fold in remaining whipped cream. Fold in chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on for decoration.
- Spread filling evenly into cooled crust. Garnish with reserved chocolate chips. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.