- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Zest of 2 lemons, no white bitter pith
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 2/3 cups premium white chocolate chips
- Press two sheets of plastic food wrap on a 9x13-inch cookie sheet - ensuring an overhang of plastic. Add a drop of oil on plastic and spread it evenly on all sides. Set aside.
- Except for white chocolate chips, combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. On medium heat stir to a boil using a heat resistant spatula.
- Once boiling keep stirring for 5 more minutes retaining a low simmering boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and place in a refrigerator
- Wait at least 4 hours before cutting or wait till the next day.
- Pull fudge out pan by grabbing edges of plastic wrap.
- Remove plastic and cut in squares or cut in any shape desired.