Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 cups dried macaroni noodles
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Paprika, for top
- Cook macaroni in large amount of boiling, salted water until tender but not mushy. Drain.
- Stir in cheese and milk. When thoroughly combined, add eggs, brown sugar, mustard and black pepper.
- Pour into a casserole sprayed with vegetable spray. Press down to smooth top. Sprinkle with more black pepper and paprika. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.