- 5 large Ataulfo mangos
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice plus more for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup water
- Chamoy sauce
- Chile-lime salt
- Peel and roughly chop 4 mangos, place in a freezer safe bag or container with lid and freeze for 4 hours.
- Place frozen mango pieces, sugar, lime juice, and water in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Chop remaining mango into small cubes. Set aside.
- Place 2 tablespoons chamoy sauce on a small plate and 2 tablespoons chili lime salt on another plate.
- Cover rim of two serving glasses with chamoy sauce then coat them with chile-lime salt. Spoon any leftover chamoy into the glasses, making swirls against the glass.
- Add blended mango mixture.
- Top with more chamoy, mango cubes and a sprinkle of chile-lime salt and lime juice. Enjoy.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.
This is my favorite! Yum!