- 8 pouches (2 cups) Redi-Measure Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple flavor
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 x 13 x 2 pan with parchment paper or butter and flour pan.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and chopped pecans.
- In a bowl beat eggs and add to above mixture. Add maple flavor and vanilla.
- Pour batter in the prepared pan.
- Place in oven and bake approximately 25-30 minutes or the center feels “set” when lightly pressed.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and turn upside down.
- Let cool and cut into desired size.
This recipe is made without butter!