Marbled White Chocolate Bark
- 2 (12-oz) bags Nestle white chocolate chips
- Candy color or gel food coloring*
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment. Set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a rolling boil and turn off the heat. Place chocolate and sugar in a stainless steel bowl and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour half of melted chocolate onto baking sheet. Spread out into a rectangular shape.
- Divide remaining melted white chocolate into small bowls. Mix until colors have been evenly distributed. Drop colored chocolate over white chocolate base. Use a toothpick or knife to swirl the colors into a marble pattern.
- Let harden at room temperature until chocolate is solid. Break into pieces, or cut into squares with a sharp knife.
Dixie Crystals Insight
*You must use candy color or gel food coloring and not liquid food coloring. Liquid will cause the chocolate to seize and you will not be able to bring it back. Candy and gel colors can be found in your local craft store or online.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Bree Hester @bakedbree.com.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments