Mini Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bundt Cakes with Cinnamon Glaze
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a mini bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add mini chocolate chips and gently toss to combine. Scoop batter evenly into bundt pan.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before inverting cake onto a wire rack.
- To make glaze, combine powdered sugar, milk and cinnamon. Whisk until smooth. If glaze is too thin, add more powdered sugar as needed.
- Drizzle glaze evenly over top of cakes, allowing to drip down sides. Allow glaze to set before serving.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.