Mint Julep Sweet Tea
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 quart sweetened iced tea, cold
- 1 1/4 cups bourbon
- Fresh mint, to garnish
- Combine mint and sugar in a pitcher. Muddle mint leaves against sides of pitcher with back of spoon to release their oils.
- Stir in tea and bourbon.
- Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments