Morning Melon South Seas Smoothie
- 1/2 cup chilled and cubed peeled honeydew melon
- 2 small kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1-1/2 cup cold low fat milk
- 2 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoons rough chopped fresh mint, plus 2 sprigs for garnishment
- 2 teaspoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon green tea powder (readily available in the Asian or tea section of major grocery stores)
- Puree honeydew melon, all but 2 slices of kiwi, milk, tofu, mint, sugar and green tea powder until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into 2 tall glasses, garnish each with reserve kiwi slice and a mint sprig.