No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Layered Fudge
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons (2 sticks) unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups, sifted Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter, 8 tablespoons butter and vanilla. Microwave mixture for 90 seconds. Mix to combine. If mixture is not completely smooth, continue to microwave in 15 second increments until smooth.
- Gradually stir in powdered sugar. Pour mixture into prepared dish and use a spatula to press down to create a smooth bottom layer. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 3 tablespoons butter. Microwave for 90 seconds. Mix to combine. If mixture is not completely melted, continue to microwave in 15 second increments until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto peanut butter layer. Use a spatula to smooth chocolate in to a thick top layer.
- Refrigerate fudge for 4 hours or until set.
- Once fudge is set, remove from refrigerator and allow it to become room temperature before slicing.
- To store, place in sealed container and refrigerate.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.