No Bake Coconut Praline Cookies
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, evaporated milk, corn syrup, and butter. Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and allow to boil without stirring until soft ball stage (235°F) is reached (approximately three minutes).
- Once temperature is reached, remove pan from heat and slowly stir in vanilla.
- Mix in coconut and pecans and stir mixture for 4-5 minutes, until thickened and cooled slightly.
- Using a medium (2- tablespoon) cookie scoop, drop mixture onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with flaked sea salt and allow cookies to cool completely, either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Store airtight for up to 7 days.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.