No Bake Lemon Drop Cookies
- 2 cups shortbread cookies, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups, divided Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely crushed
- 1/2 cup sour lemon hard candies, finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- In a large bowl, mix together cookies, 1 cup powdered sugar, almonds, and candy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk corn syrup, milk, and melted butter. Add liquid mixture to cookie mixture and using your hands, combine until you have a dough like consistency.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon at a time and form into balls. Roll balls in remaining 1/2 cup powdered sugar, transfer to a baking sheet lined with silicon mat or parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Prior to serving, roll balls a second time in powdered sugar mixture.
- Garnish with additional crushed candies if desired.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Paula Jones @bellalimento.