No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 2 cups Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick cooking oatmeal
- Place sugar, butter, peanut butter, cream and cocoa in a heavy-duty saucepan and bring to a rolling boil. Stir continuously to prevent scorching. Boil for 3 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from heat and vanilla. Mixture will bubble up so be careful. Stir in vanilla. Add oatmeal and mix until blended.
- Drop onto wax paper by teaspoonful. Let cool before serving. Cookies will harden upon cooling.
- Store airtight for up to 3 days. Do not refrigerate.