No Churn Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk (or 1 tablespoon heavy cream)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4-6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a medium saucepan add 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup water. Stir in honey.
- Heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes, Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl and mix with electric mixer until smooth. Add in powdered sugar and milk; mix until smooth
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a plastic sandwich bag and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and vanilla, mix on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and whisk until combined to make ice cream base. Spoon 2/3 of ice cream base into a loaf pan.
- Snip corner of cream cheese bag and drizzle some of cream cheese over ice cream base. Add a few dollops of blueberry compote and sprinkle with some crushed graham crackers. Spoon on another layer of ice cream base, continuing to layer until loaf pan is full. Finish with cream cheese drizzle, blueberries and graham crackers on top.
- Using a knife, make a figure 8 a few times in ice cream to swirl everything around.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments