- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crush chocolate graham crackers with a rolling pin to obtain 1 3/4 cup. Add melted butter and combine well. Press onto bottom of a 9 inch diameter spring form pan and place in oven for 12 minutes or golden. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Place springform pan on 3 layers of aluminum foil and wrap outside of pan tightly with foil. Ensure that no water could penetrate thru the foil. Place in a roasting pan and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar on lowest speed, alternatively mix by using a hand held spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well. Add one egg at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated, scrape bowl and beater between additions. Add sour cream.
- Scoop 1 1/2 cups of cheesecake batter in a bowl and mix in Nutella®.
- Pour plain cheesecake batter and Nutella® batter alternately into springform pan.
- Pour water into the roasting pan about one inch high and place in the oven.
- Bake until center of cake no longer trembles when tapping sides of pan, about 2 hours.
- Allow to cool at room temperature for 30 minutes and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge and bottom of cheesecake and cut into desired size. Drizzle with chocolate ganache and top with crème chantilly if desired.