Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Pie
- Crush 20 peanut butter cookies in a food processor or blender.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press crust into a 9-inch deep dish pie dish or a 9-inch tart pan. Freeze for 2 hours.
- When pie crust is ready, start on pie filling.
- Add softened cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and milk, whisk until smooth. Spoon into pie crust.
- Chop remaining Nutter Butter cookies and sprinkle on top of pie.
- Place pie into freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
- Top with Crème Chantilly
Dixie Crystals Insight
Nutter Butter® is a registered trademark of © Mondelez International and/or it's affiliate(s). All rights reserved.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.