Oreo Easter Egg Cups
- 8 clear small plastic cups
- 1 (14.3 oz) package golden Oreos®
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 bag mini Cadbury® eggs
- Green sprinkles
- Peeps marshmallows (stuck on toothpicks to stand up)
- Scrape cream filling out of Oreos® using a knife or spoon. Set aside. Place cookies into a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Using an electric beater or stand mixer, beat Oreo® cookie cream filling, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and heavy cream until smooth
- Layer crushed cookies, cream filling mixture, and mini Cadbury® eggs to fill plastic cups.
- Top with green sprinkles, peeps, and a couple of Cadbury eggs.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.