- Crush chocolate sandwich cookies into crumbs using a food processor or by placing chocolate sandwich cookies into a bag and smashing them into crumbs with a rolling pin.
- Using a mixer, or a spatula, mix cream cheese into cookie crumbs until fully combined.
- Roll tablespoon sized scoops of dough into balls.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll cookie balls in powdered sugar until completely coated.
- Store air-tight. If made in advance, these cookies can be rerolled in powdered sugar again just before serving.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.