- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar, for rimming
- Lime wedges for rimming and garnish
- 1 1/2 cups ice plus more for serving
- 1.5 ounces tequila reposado
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce sparkling water
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
- Place sugar in a small plate in an even layer. Run a lime wedge along rim of serving glass to wet evenly. Dip rim in sugar to coat. Add ice to glass and set aside.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups ice, tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and simple syrup in cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour over ice, garnish with a lime slice and grapefruit slice and enjoy.
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.
Looks so refreshing! ?