- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco sparkling wine
- Place peaches, sugar, water and lemon juice in a blender container.
- Cover; process until smooth.
- For each serving place about 2 ounces peach nectar in a champagne flute.
- Top with about 3 ounces Prosecco.
Dixie Crystals Insight
For a non-alcoholic version, replace the sparkling wine with apple cider.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments