- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat for 30 seconds, stirring continuously, until sugar begins to dissolve.
- Toss in peaches.
- Heat peaches, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into sundae bowls or cups.
- Spoon warm peaches over top and serve immediately.
Recipe tip: Cut small circles, stems, and leaves from pie crust, brush with egg white, sprinkle with colored sugar, and bake at 400°F oven for about 6 minutes. Cool then use as decorations for your peach sundaes.
Recipe created for Dixie Crystals by Beth Jackson Klosterboer @Hungry Happenings.