Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 candy kisses
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until smooth. Add egg and peanut butter and mix until combined, scraping down sides of bowl. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add to mixer until just combined.
- Scoop dough into 36 balls and place on prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart (12-15 cookies per tray). Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and press an unwrapped chocolate candy into center of each before they cool. Repeat with remaining dough. Keep cookies in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Dixie Crystals Insight
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments